We have several tools and services that can help you either land your next job or advance your career.
Please feel free to use any or all of the resources found here.
Register with our site
If you would like to submit your resume to our database so that you may be considered for future openings with our recruiters. Your resume and information will be held in the strict confidence. Your information will NEVER be shared with a client without your prior consent. Click the link below to register:
Free Career center
- Search over 1,000 Job Boards and Company Sites
- Career Assessments
- Library full of Articles and Videos
- Job Seeker Teleseminars/Webinars
- Career Advisor
- Education Opportunities
- Much, much, more.
Click HERE to jumpstart your career search.
- "DON'T INTERVIEW, AUDITION" This hardback book encompasses many of the ideas and techniques we have learned over the years to help a Job Seeker find a new position or someone currently employed to advance their career. Topics include: Attitude, Resumes, Interviewing, networking, Overcoming Objections, and much more.
- "ACE THE INTERVIEW' This booklet is designed to provide you with valuable tips that can give you a winning edge over other less prepared candidates. Review it thoroughly and prepare your responses based on the suggestions here. Also prepare some questions you have that show that you are the top talent they are looking for.
We will partner you with a Professionally Licensed Resume Writer that will craft a resume to highlight your features and achievements. What you get:
- A professionally written, customized resume
- Your materials on CD-ROM or sent electronically
- Lifetime storage of your materials to make updates or replacement if your materials are lost
- 10 resume copies on fine resume paper in your choice of colors - gray, ivory, blue, or white
- Electronic Resume/ASCII Resume Format, if requested
Contact us for more information on Resume Services: firstname.lastname@example.org